Have you lived in Canada for over 5 years and need support settling in Alberta?
- Food aid
- Housing and furniture
- Health care in French
- Health insurance card
- Public transit
- Driver’s license
- Immigration and citizenship application
- Interpretation and translation
- Legal information and services
- Registration in the Alberta school system for your children
- And more!
We offer one-on-one support at each stage of your settlement process.
Are you coming from Quebec or another province?
We can facilitate your settlement and integration in western Canada. Accès Emploi can help you start the process for obtaining an Alberta health insurance card and driver’s licence. More important, we can help you settle successfully into the Francophone community!
- Naturalized Canadian citizens
- Temporary residents with an AINP nomination
For more information, please contact:
780-490-6975 ext 130