- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Pour soumettre une candidature, veuillez contacter Accès Emploi par téléphone au 780-490-6975.