- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Supervise other workers
- Train other workers
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
Pour soumettre une candidature, veuillez contacter Accès Emploi par téléphone au 780-490-6975.