- Sweep, mop, scrub, and wax hallways, floors, and stairs.
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers.
- Wash windows, interior, walls, and ceilings.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems
- Contact contractors for repairs and maintenance of the establishment.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies.
- Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair,
- Water and tend to plants, lawns, and gardens.
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures.
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas.
- Maintenance of lawn
High school graduation certificate (or equivalent experience)
7 months to 1 year of relevant experience
Education: High school graduation certificate (or equivalent experience)
Experience: 7 months to 1 year of relevant experience
Work Setting: Office building, commercial building
Service Experience: Building maintenance, snow removal, lawn maintenance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods
Weight handling: More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
Transportation/travel information: Vehicle supplied by employer
Personal Suitability: Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Organized, Reliability
Equipment Used: Snow Plow/small tractors (lawn/snow removal attachments), Lawn Mower, Water Sprinklers System, Air Blower, Cleaning Chemicals, AC/Heater
Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, and Newcomers to Canada, are welcome to apply.
Pour soumettre une candidature, veuillez contacter Accès Emploi par téléphone au 780-490-6975.