• Operate the Dozer in a safe and appropriate manner
• Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tank
• Operate computer-controlled equipment,
• Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment,
• Secure special attachments to equipment,
• Operate Dozer controls to regulate the height and angle of the dozer blade and lower scarifier to loosen packed soil to permit grading
• Feel levers and listen to equipment sounds to determine the depth of the cut
• Ensure a sound understanding of the issues involving ground disturbance
• Drive Dozer in successive passes over construction surface to raise or lower terrain to specified grade following markings on grade stakes or hand signals
• Use the Dozer to level soil, move rock/ debris and scoop soil
• Ensure the dozer is in proper gear and not moving too fast for working conditions
2 years of related experience
Employer: Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd.
Job Locations: Position requires travel to various locations in the Grande Prairie region (AB). Travel expenses paid by employer
Wage: $36.00 to $42.00 /hour (based on skill level; salary increases as per Company policy).
Employment terms and conditions: Seasonal, Full-Time, 40 to 70 hours/week, Morning, Day, Weekend, Overtime
Benefits: Dental and health care plan, Life and ADD Insurance
Anticipated start date: Spring 2023 (Actual start date is weather-dependent)
Education: Not required
Experience: 2 years of related experience
Industry experience: Industrial/commercial/institutional (ICI) construction, Road construction
Area of work experience: Backfilling, Land clearing, Rough grading, Slope grooming
Work Site Environment: Work is performed in an outdoor setting, which could include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and asphalt
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Overtime required. Must be physically capable of lifting 40 lbs. repetitively on a regular basis.
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Security and safety: Driving record check (abstract), Must comply with the company’s drug and alcohol testing requirements
Pour soumettre une candidature, veuillez contacter Accès Emploi par téléphone au 780-490-6975.