Benefits: Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Life Insurance, Travel or living allowance (project specific).
Employment terms and conditions: Seasonal employment, Full time, 40 to 70 hours/week (weather dependent), Overtime, Morning, Day, Weekend
Anticipated start date: June 2022
• Operate the grader and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner and maintaining proper awareness of ones’ surroundings while operating Grader on public roadways.
• Perform daily maintenance and safety checks on equipment.
• Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the grader.
• Precisely operate grader blade to windrow gravel to the center of the road.
• Operate grader controls to regulate height and angle of the grader blade and lower to loosen packed soil to permit grading.
• Drive grader in a successive pass-over working area, observing reference stakes or hand signals of other workers, to level the surface to the specified grade.
• Feel levers and listen to equipment sounds to determine the depth of the cut; finish grade base surface preparation within half an inch.
• Ensure grader is in proper gear and is not moving too fast for working conditions.
• Train new employees in the safe and efficient operation of the grader.
1 year of related experience
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel, Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Industry: Road building
Pour soumettre une candidature, veuillez contacter Accès Emploi par téléphone au 780-490-6975.