- Operate heavy equipment (Grader) in a safe manner and in accordance with Carmacks Equipment maintenance practices.
- Operate the Grader on public roadways, safely and efficiently, with continuous awareness of surroundings.
- Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks, perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the grader.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment,
- Secure special attachments to equipment
- Operate grader controls to regulate height and angle of the grader blade.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Ensure a sound understanding of the issues involving ground disturbance.
- Drive grader in successive passes over working area, observing reference stakes or hand signals of other workers, to level the surface to the specified grade.
- Ability to determine the depth of the cut.
- Ensure grader is in proper gear and is not moving too fast for working conditions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of grades and interpret roadway plans and drawings.
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections.
- Complete daily safety documentation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Overtime required, Handling heavy loads
- Steel-toed safety boots
Pour soumettre une candidature, veuillez contacter Accès Emploi par téléphone au 780-490-6975.