- Perform roof repairs as instructed by Service Manager.
- Repair shingles, skylights, chimneys, cedar, metal, rubber, venting, flashing, etc.
- Perform removal and/or installation of sloped roofing products and systems as required.
- Look for additional repair issues that may affect products and systems in the long-term.
- Occasional, minor siding/cladding, carpentry/framing duties (experience not required).
- Communicate job expectations, and progress with Service Manager daily.
- Ensure all aspects of the job are handled to the customer's satisfaction.
- Organize and complete necessary paperwork such as order forms, safety, warranty, etc.
- Monitor site and ensure safety standards are upheld.
- Completion of secondary school.
3 years of related experience.
- Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, rope, and safety harness.
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Physically demanding; handling heavy loads (up to 45kg/100lbs); bending, crouching, kneeling.
- Work site environment: Heights, outdoors in extreme temperatures (including in winter).
- Personal suitability: Able to work independently or in a team.
- Transportation/travel information: Company-provided vehicles to travel to work sites; clean driving abstract required. Must be able to obtain valid driver’s licence (class 5, non-GDL) upon commencing employment.
- Security and safety: Pre-access drug and alcohol screening required prior to working on specific locations.
- Area of specialization: Sloped roofing.
Pour soumettre une candidature, veuillez contacter Accès Emploi par téléphone au 780-490-6975.