- Leading/instructing individuals
- Leading/instructing groups
- Demonstrate and instruct athletic, fitness or sports activities and techniques
- Lead groups and individuals in recreational or leisure programs
- Plan and carry out recreational, fitness and sports activities
- Understand principles of group dynamics, Monitor recreational, sports or fitness activities to ensure safety and provide emergency or first aid assistance when required
- Must be familiar with periodization and program creation for clients needs
- Must have an understanding of human movement and performance
- Check-in clients
- Education: A degree, diploma or accredited certificate in a relevant field. Experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Credentials: First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate, or willingness to obtain prior to commencement of employment
1 year of related experience
Organized, Reliability, Team player, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability, Effective interpersonal skills; Must be personable and well-spoken; Strong ability to coach and lead a client
To submit your resume, please contact Accès Emploi at 780-490-6975.