• You don’t quite know where to begin your job search?
• You don’t have a resume or cover letter in English?
• You face the barrier of having limited English skills?
• You are open to new experiences and are eager get started?
• Your career profile is in demand but you need tips and assistance to make contacts?
Over the years, we have developed a wide array of free services to respond to the majority of our clients’ needs. We provide:
• employment counselling
• course/test to obtain Construction Safety Training System Certification (CSTS)
• basic services :
- computers with Internet and word processing
- Edmonton daily & weekly newspapers
- resource centre (books, directories, dictionaries, free brochures, etc)
- job bulletin board
- information about community services and activities
- maps of Edmonton and its surroundings www.takeETS.com
- references to programs and resources according to your needs
• workshops on various aspects of job searching and employment
• English for the Workplace conversation workshops