Hire one of our JET program participants and receive a wage subsidy!
JET (Youth-Education-Work) is a youth employment program financed by the government of Canada to help French-speaking youth aged 15 to 30 successfully enter the Alberta job market. The JET program offers a business grant to employers when they hire one of our program participants.
When you hire one of our program participants, you will benefit from the following advantages:
- Business grant: 8 to 12 weeks of wage subsidy from employment start date
- Reduced recruitment time and costs
- Help with the pre-selection process to ensure candidates meet the eligibility criteria on your job offers
- Inclusive recruitment process that allows you to increase diversity, equity, and inclusion in your workplace
- Funding for accredited training, work equipment, and exposure courses for your future employee
What are we expecting from you?
To offer our participants a quality work experience of 30 hours per week or more.
How to become a JET Employer?
- Fill out an application form here
For more information, please contact :
Prisca Pange Ibinimion
Employer Engagement Officer